I have really started to become obsessed with reading others blogs. I am really interested in the ones I have found that have pictures of decorating! Maybe I will somehow figure out how to add people to mt blog thing? Any help would be appreciated!
So my Mom call sme today to tell me the online application she put in for Family Fued got accepted and we are trying out on Jul 29th, talk about nervous.......
The new catalog for UppercaseLiving comes out today, come on 11pm so I can view it online. My neighbor text messaged me to tell me it is amazing, Thanks Beth, rub it in! LOL There is a conference going on right now but I couldn't make it. Oh well maybe next time.
Not much else going on in my little life, my back hurts really bad Todd thinks it is a kidney infection and I need to drink water. I HATE WATER, but sucked it up and got some flavored stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment