Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Im back

I started a blog awhile ago and never kept it up. I am going to try very hard to keep up this time. So it is the fourth of July and I am sitting at home, Big T is at my moms and Baby T is in the bedroom with her daddy, crying as I type. I have been feeling really overwhelmed here lately, anxious I guess. Anxious from what...... Life I guess. Every little thing money, my "job", My SO. I am in a funk, my house is a mess, not nasty but in dire need of some organization. I said when we first moved in I was going to keep it clean and organized that lasted about 3-4 months. I don't know what happened!
So I have something that is bugging the crap out of me and I just don't think my SO gets it. I know he works, and he works alot, I am thankful for that. But I feel as if I get no help around the house, I have to push the girls to him or he will just sit in his freakin BLUE recliner and zone us out. God forbid he picks up after himself, shuts a cabinet, puts his clothes in the laundry.. I mean come on I know I am a stay at home mom , but I shouldnt have to do it all. Maybe I am wrong and just being ungreatful. So tose that saty at home does your SO help around the house when he is off?
So lets change move on to another topic. My girls Big T and Baby T. Big T is 3 and Baby T is 8 months. I love them 2 death. Big T is starting to get Sassy. Everywhere we go someone says how beatiful she is, I love that people think that but she knows it and that is bad. She has been walking around like she is the only thing in this world. I mean she isnt that bad but you get the point. She loves her Sister, before Baby T was crawling around Big T didnt want anything to do with her. Now that is all she talks about, Can Baby sister go here and do this. I am glad they get along so far for the most part. I hated that me and my sister werent close at all, we still fight like cats and dogs.
Well I guess if you go this far I am a little interesting. Peace out fo now!

No comments: