I am not going to say I am back because who knows if I will remember to blog. So much has changed since the last time I have blogged but I dont think anyone will have the time to read my book. So I will spare you the details, but if you know me you know what has been going on.
At least I can say I am single for the first time in oh 6 years. I am still struggaling with this last break up but it has only been 6 days, but I should have known it would happen. I love him so much, but for some reason god has a different plan for me and he knows best. But I am trying not to think about him so i wont write about him!
The girls and I are doing okay considering the situation. I am looking for a job but this close to christmas I dont think I will have much luck. I am so not in the christmas mood at all. There are a couple reasons, one being the situation that I just got out of and my ex gets the girls christmas eve and christmas morning. I am sad about that. I get them back for christmas day and then have to give them back on the 26 and he keeps them till January 4th. I will be lost without my babies.
There are a few good things about a breakup , you lose weight really fast I am down to 143, my goal weight was 145 so yay! I weighed in at 156 2 weeks ago, so not to shabby. I start wanting to beautify myself. I can start hanging out with my friends again, its not like JA wouldn't let me, "we" just didnt have the money to do anything.(cough, whatever, cough)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment